I made it through most of the frame and 2 drawer-fronts on the chest of drawers before I didn’t feel I had enough light to continue. (And oxygen was an issue.) I probably won’t know until I can haul them out of the garage into daylight to get a good look whether or not the coverage is good enough to do it in one coat, but it looks good at this point. I hope so! I really need gloves and a mask to do any more of that. (Stupid not to in the first place.)
I have one drawer-front left and the rest of the frame, where I ran out of flat black paint.
I think the gray/pink and black/burgundy of the front/sides are going to look kind of cool together, when the drawers are open.
Now I’m off to continue writing a story I’ve been working on. Deadline is Sunday, and my Saturday and Sunday are kind of packed.
Hm. I want some ice cream, but I don’t want to have to go out to buy it. :(